- I will be online on Zoom each day at 11:00 AM and again at 2:00 PM, for about an hour.
- Please join me by going to: https://utsmeet.zoom.us/j/7740992430 to have your questions answered in person...
- lunch (and maintenance) is between 12:30 - 2 PM daily, so i am not available then.
- When you are ready just go ahead (click on 'MRS - all students' link at the left)...
- Your MRS will be enabled. ( paper and pen, NO calculators allowed )
- Take a seat at your home workstation and login. Login user id is your UTS student number. Password is your email account password.
- Open FIREFOX and navigate to ( type into address bar ) mssc.uts.edu.au, and (notice the missing WWW !)
- login again to the website, using the same credentials used to login to a UTS workstation
- From the left hand menu items please complete:
- MRS - all students (25-50 minutes) answer the few qualitative questions first THEN you will begin your MRS
- Once complete log off the website, good luck and thanks!
- You have been shown your result and if you have not successfully passed the MRS you may speak with invigilator in one of the Zoom sessions if needed or send an email...